Sunday, December 19, 2010

Peppermint Hot Chocolate


You really can't get more in the season than Peppermint Hot Chocolate. I'm already a sucker for a product in a tin, so you know it was going to jump into my basket -- okay, maybe I had to kindly plead to my husband -- after all, I had just bought two other types of hot chocolate in the previous trip to Trader Joe's.


Anyway, back to the hot chocolate. Its tin is really a winner -- it has a nice thick top on it, so the moment you open the package it feels like quality. Then, the better surprise -- there are little chocolate shavings inside the powder! I know, I should have let you discover that for yourself, but I really was thrilled with this. I'm not sure if I can drink another hot chocolate again without little chocolate shavings inside it.

In fact, I was so smitten by this hot chocolate that I've already purchased a second tin of it -- and I can't blame my husband for drinking it, because he said it reminds him of visiting the dentist's office. Well, geez...at least there's more for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment