Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Constant Comment

  Bigelow Constant Comment Tea, 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

Okay, I'm going to admit that I haven't always been a big tea fan. In fact, despite loving tea culture, I never really drank tea before I went to Japan (and it was the middle of summer, with humidity I have never before encountered in my life). I was served cold tea or cold black coffee by my students, and I wasn't about to offend them by not trying it.

With that background in mind, I have to let you know that I still haven't acquired much of a taste for black tea. Constant Comment is the first black tea that I've tried where I'm actually looking forward to having the next cup. Seriously, I carry some in my backpack while I'm at school, just in case the craving strikes (and it does...frequently). I've been mooching off of some scrap packs I grabbed from my in-laws, but I think I'm going to have to invest in my very own box.

Yum!

(For the record, it's a black tea with an orangey flavor and some sort of spice that really sells me. Maybe it's cardamom...something about it just oozes wintry goodness.)

Has anyone encountered something like this in a loose leaf version? If I find one, I'll let you know.  I haven't looked yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment